Make A Reservation
Newsletter Sign Up
If you’d like to receive the latest offers from us, please fill in the following form:
Hospitality Zone has initiated various strategies with an aim to reduce the impact on the growing environmental issues.
The hotel has invested in new and innovative environmental friendly products as well as water and energy saving technologies such as:~
- Public toilets use conventional hand dryer which are 80% more energy efficient
- Sensored co-ridoor lights
- The hotel has made use of basic technology of emails, thus reducing the usage of paper
- It is working with the laundry suppliers in order to reduce the wastage of energy and water
- Hotel has also involved guest, informing them to reuse the bath linen for next day to save energy and water consumption in the process of washing linen
The objectives set by our hotel are (S.M.A.R.T) Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Resourceful and Time bound in order to improve its environmental performance.
25-27 Matheson Road, London, United Kingdom, W14 8SN
t: +44 (0) 207 602 9954 f: +44 (0) 207 371 1338 e: firstname.lastname@example.org